Seth Godin had a really interesting blog post entitled "Things you don't understand," the idea being to make a list of things you could understand if you put your mind to it, but never have gotten around to.
To me, life should be a constant process of learning new things. I think that if I learn something new every day, even if its something small, I feel like I have made an accomplishment.
What's on my list?
- How to make weblog trackbacks. *I think I just learned!*
- How to increase and decrease stitches in loom knitting.
- How to make a blog site map to submit to google.
- How to increase my blog's readership and achieve a pagerank above 0.
- How to restore MS Exchange mail stores and mail files from tape backup. *yep - gotta do this for work*